Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

5 The nature of success, Do you have? - Success is not a coincidence, but success is a clear formula, and successful people have the ...

5 The Nature Of Success, Do You Have?


5 The nature of success, Do you have? - Success is not a coincidence, but success is a clear formula, and successful people have the same mindset and this was how the nature of successful people think.

1. Think big

Successful people think big, while successful people didn't think small. For example like this: at the time I first school, I often find a smart school, the child whose value is great, and he's thinking about is how to get the value of good schools, how to repeat tomorrow or not, good day way thinking like that?? Nice but wrong.

Because why? because they think small, they think Deuteronomy I should be nice tomorrow, that's not what is thought of by the successful friend. Successful people don't think of such a thing, I repeat value but when asked when it wanted to so what?? It may work, it may be the Office of the Secretary, so NO! successful people think big, he did not think that Deuteronomy should I good, but he thought little of the already thinking I should be so what, and how to achieve it.

So, that's why sometimes in school when your school in the past, many children's and your school friends, a smart it looks good value, which kept the Canal, but the magnitude is not so what is what.

Why?? because they think, not thinking big. That's Wrong!.

2. Think Focus

successful people think the focus, yes focus on one thing only. Many people think much at all, I want this, I want that, I want to be, I want to be that, No they have to think focus. When people asked you later want to so what? Well, we see it, we're going to so what. No No No!!

Successful people can't think like that, successful people think the focus, as I used to be completed from high school, I took the information engineering, and just taking information. I find testers and I just picked up this Department alone, if I don't get this Department, then I'm not going to College.

Focus means working on something correctly and direct all that you have to it. When I made the blog, I have to focus. Do not include other thoughts, little thoughts in mind buddy. The focus of what would buddy can, it's focused.

3. Think Reality

Well here it is, I know that we are taught that we should have a big dream, but there is nothing wrong in teaching it that should be added is that we have a big dream but think. Reality, ya think reality, dreams are big it's oke, without any reality you will not be able to anything.

An example of this, at the moment I am looking to build a blog, I want to buy such as hosting, create your own CMS, and using a VPS, I want to be like that, I know that I have no money, so I have to think reality and look for solutions. If you don't think reality, you'll be stuck there, going forward not backward, not Why?? Because reality to think that you can't. We have to focus and think reality.

That's how successful people think

4. Thinking to adapt

This is the most important, adapting means did not die in a situation and conditions. We're talking reality because we just talk reality.

An example of this, when you build and create a blog and then create content with your ability, and then eventually the content has not been sold yet, whether you keep the Canal make the content not read anyone? No! you have to try new things and adapt to the longer trend articles, then by doing so, the blog PAL will remain and will not lose visitors and always popular.

The atmosphere, the circumstances in the world is always changing, and you have to adapt. You should be able to adapt. Example blog abroad, they are a well-known blogger who can adapt, why?? because he's always posting in accordance with the atmosphere and the ever-changing state of the world.

5. Looking for Rival

The nature of success next is pleased to find a rival, not to be a snob, but the breakthrough and improving skills and ways of thinking in a competitive. The word compete here is not a messy or a fight, but rather compete in the competence and ability of the self.

If you have happy looking for rivals, then you are including has the nature of success, because in a way it is you have a breakthrough and a good way of thinking.

0 comentários: